It is a given that investing in real estate is a very valuable move in building your cash flow. The question now is, “Where should I invest?” Here are our top reasons why you should consider investing in Cavite, Philippines:
1. Accessibility Cavite may seem far from Metro Manila because it is not part of the NCR anymore, but actually it is just about 15 kilometers south west of the country’s capital. Roadways are also being improved, specifically the C5-CAVITEx Interchange, which will provide more convenient access of Cavite residents to Manila, including Paranaque, Bonifacio Global City, Ortigas, and Quezon City. The proposed LRT 1 Cavite Extension Project is also a big plus, which will connect Baclaran to Bacoor.
2. Cleaner Environment and Cool Climate Cavite is undeniably less congested than Metro Manila. One reason why our family decided to move here from our home in Caloocan is the new and fresh environment for our 3 little children. There is less pollution and there is definitely less traffic. The weather is also ideal for relaxation because of the cool climate it offers. Looking for an even cooler spot? Tagaytay, the country’s second summer capital, is just around the corner.
3. Urbanized and Commercialized Different commercial establishments have sprouted all over Cavite, including SM Dasmarinas, Robinson’s Place Dasmarinas, SM Bacoor, Robinson’s Imus, SM Rosario, SM Imus, Ayala Malls (The District) in Imus, Dasmarinas, and soon in Tagaytay, and counting! Well-known supermarkets like Puregold and S&R are also available, making it very convenient for Cavite residents to shop leisurely for their needs and wants. Did you know that Cavite has a 96.52% literacy rate? It is a home to 1,760 schools, including prestigious colleges and universities such as De La Salle University Dasmarinas, Far Eastern University Silang, and Recoletos de Cavite. Finding good education is not a problem in this developing province.
4. Valuable Tourism Hub Cavite houses different tourism spots, making it a valuable investment for tourism. It is known as the History Capital of the Philippines: the cradle of Philippine revolution and the birthplace of Philippine independence. Ancestral houses and museums are also preserved, including the Andres Bonifacio House in General Trias. Other historical sites include the Battle of Alapan and Battle of Julian Bridge Markers, Fort San Felipe and the House of Tirona. Popular tourist destinations are Corregidor, first-class resorts like Island Cove and Caylabne, and of course, Tagaytay where beautiful tourist spots like Sky Ranch, People’s Park, and Picnic Grove are located. Cavite is also relatively near other tourist destinations like the tropical beaches of Batangas and the hot spring resorts in Laguna!
5. Affordable Real Estate Properties Because Cavite is not yet as urbanized as Metro Manila, property values are not yet as costly. But with the ongoing developments happening in the province, there is no doubt that the values of these properties will escalate in the coming years.
One of our projects, Metrogate Silang Estates, located in Silang along Aguinaldo Highway is a 250-hectare masterplanned development with superior amenities. Silang, a first-class municipality, is on its way to becoming Cavite’s capital, which means that its value will definitely increase when this materializes. This is why it is wise to invest as early as now in Cavite, and watch your wealth build and multiply in a matter of months and years.
Deciding where to invest? Consider Cavite — valuable, self-sustaining, developing, and at the same time affordable (for now). Call us now and we will help you look for that dream investment here in Cavite!