We know that you value your home. Your home is not just a place to live in, because it is a reflection of your character and your life. When you purchased that house, you said to yourself that you want it to make your own and you want it to reflect and manifest the personality of the people living in it.
This is the reason why when our clients approach us to express their renovation needs, we take time to know them first. The thought that runs in our minds is, “How can we help this client of ours with their renovation requirements? How can we turn their house into a home?” We know that by learning about them–their family, work, lifestyle, hobbies, we will be able to deliver and satisfy their renovation needs. Because really, house remodeling, improvement, rehabilitation, restoration, repair (so many terms we call it) is not just about tearing up a wall, installing a new bathroom sink, or putting a new set of tiles — it’s the plans and decisions behind the renovation that pushes us to do our best for our clients.
Maybe you want to open up walls to create a bigger space for family get-togethers… or maybe you have decided to turn one of your rooms into an office space… or perhaps you are about to welcome a new baby… whatever your reason, we are driven to help you achieve your goals to improve the quality of life in your home.
Here are some of the services we can do for you:
- Bathroom Renovations
- Kitchen Renovations
- Cabinetry (custom & pre-fabricated cabinets)
- Doors and windows
- Drywall repairs and installation
- Trim and molding fabrication and installation
- Tiling (walls and flooring)
- Countertops (laminate, custom, granite, Silestone, etc)
- Custom build-outs
- Walls and fencing
- Structural repairs
- Termite damage/ repairs
- Spalling and concrete work
- Landscaping and/or yard maintenance
- Stairs and railings
- Trims and moldings
Other service requests may be forwarded to us, and will be approved by our technical team.
Once you have decided to have your house remodeled, please feel free to discuss with us your plans. Send us photos of the property, if available. For us to be able to give an estimated quotation of the project, a site inspection will be done by our technical team. To schedule this, a minimal amount of only Php2,500 is required to cover transportation and other necessary costs of the technical team for the inspection. This is deductible from the reservation fee, should you wish to pursue the project. Once we have received a copy of the deposit slip, we will then schedule a site inspection where we, along with our technical team will gather detailed information about your renovation plans. Please be ready to answer a lot of questions regarding the scope of work because we will basically base our estimated quotation on the specific tasks that need to be done. Expect our technical team to take measurements of the house and shoot photos for our reference.
Upon payment of the reservation fee (Php27,500 if you have paid Php2,500 for the site inspection), the technical team will come up with proposed perspectives within 5 days — all subject to your approval, of course. Here are sample perspectives of house interior:
Upon payment of 30% downpayment, the project will begin. The remaining balance of 70% is progress billing.
Do you see the advantage here? Any ordinary contractor will require a minimum of 50% downpayment before they start working — we only require 30%. Aside from that, Solid Pattern Corporation takes pride in quality work and professional service. We assure you that we deliver what we promise. Too many people have been tricked and taken advantage of by ordinary contractors — don’t take risks. Talk to a legitimate construction company that only offers the best kind of construction and renovation service to its clients. Talk to us.
Ready to turn your house into a HOME? Let’s talk or you may fill out the boxes provided below.
Solomon R. Espiña
- (0977) 8198494
- (046) 4437491
Lalaine Chriselle C. Espiña
- (0977) 8198570
- (046) 4437491
Visit our office:
- 2nd Flr. KY Bldg., 9042 Congressional Ave., Block 6, Lot 1, GMA Cavite
Like our Facebook Pages: